월요일, 1월 10, 2005

Engrish: Misc.


Like mom? Fuck no, this 5th grade Korean girls likes her some dank! (2005-01-28)


The "Azz & Azz." It's a chair unit you can rest your ass in. Holy shit I swear to God there must be a "Learn Rap English" Hagwon somewhere in this country. Back that azz up! (2004-12-06)


Um...what can be said about this? (2004-06-03)


I dunno what this means, but it seems serious. (2004-05-03)


I took a picture of this music video directed by Wad. You know, Wad. Anyhow I don't know who this singer was, but man oh man...Wad! (2004-03-08)


Ah the subway exit to Last Stop of a Bus....You know Last Stop of a Bus. There's a really good scene up there in Last Stop of a Bus. (2004-03-05)


This was part of a display at my school. It was about the five senses, but somehow this one came across a little bit oddly. "I Taste," and "I Hear," are alright, but "I Smell..." I dunno? Oh man! You do! You dirty, dirty mouse....get outta here. (2004-02-16)


The bottom reads as follows: "E-Hwa products are the best quality housewares, combined with modern style and convenience to feel the elegant latitude for your better life." I dunno what that means, but if it means "We can store your chopsticks and forks," then mission accomplished E-Hwa products! (2003-11-14)


My father the orangutan. Some homework one of my students turned in. I like his rationale in why he liked orangutans...however since he can barely say "Hello," someone at home helped him with that. I'm guessing his mother does not think her husband extremely good looking. (2003-11-09)


The Nude Viking! 'Nuff said! (2003-09-23)