월요일, 1월 10, 2005

Engrish: Stores


If a beer bar serves beer, a wiskey bar serves, and an "air bar" serves air, I shudder to think what is being served at a Gnome Bar. To make it more frightening, the Korean word there (흙) means dirt...I pray to whatever deity may exist that this bar does not actually sell dirt gnomes for human consumption! (2005-01-10)


I'm not going to make a joke...it's a little hard to read, so I will type exactly what it says:
Hey June!! Didn't you see my panty and brassiere?
well...Is that yours? NO!!
How about this one?
it's mine!! My underwear!!
why don't go to Yes? Yes? Yes!! Yes
Let's go to Yes!!!!

It is an underwear shop, so at least the references to underwear make a little sense, other than that.... ㅡ.ㅡ* (2004-07-25)


My girlfriend wouldn't let me go here after I explained what a "Ho" was. (2004-05-05)


I wish Beer Jack was in my class instead of my student regular Jack. (2004-05-05)


We did not go to this bar, since Darrell and I were both accompanied by ladies. Mad props to Darrell's friend Becca for scoring this awesome photo. (2004-05-03)


Is this bar fuckin' dope? (2004-05-03)


This is an athletic clothing company here in Korea. I thought the title was kind of funny. Hey Zack remember Bando? eh eh eh.... (2004-03-07)


Me demonstrating my own sweet buns in front of the SWEETBUNS Espresso Bar. There were two high school girls staring at me as this photo was taken...but then again, all the ladies be starin' at deez sweet bunz! Holla! Oh as an aside...wtf is Bubble Tea? Do I want to know? (2003-12-03)