일요일, 8월 07, 2005

百害無益: Hamburgers & Me (Day 9)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, my family is insane. Today's event was a cook out at my grandparents' home. "Wait Wyatt, that's pretty normal. Lots of people have cook outs with their families." Just you wait. Just you want.

The event started off normally enough. Some hamburgers. Some hot dogs. A couple of soft drinks. A vegetable platter. But things soon turned insane. The first event of the afternoon was the goofy glasses grab bag game. You see my father is an optometrist and therefore we have all manner of really insane glasses at my house. An assortment of this were put in a pillowcase and all of the participants had to sport said glasses.


Striking Korean middle school girl poses while wearing rediculous glasses.

Oh yeah, that's normal. Next up was the "Mr. Lucky" dance contest. "Mr. Lucky" is a really retarded jam by some 1970s band named, Fool's Gold. The song is rediculous and so was this entire event. I know you all want to see me dance, and who am I to disappoint.


Some kind of dance party. Why I look like Terminator is unknown. As is the item in my hand.

After the dance party it was time to head home for the day. Oh also this morning I saw the 1980s cartoon, The Littles. The Littles?! What year is it?